As of July 6, MA has entered Phase 3 of re-opening. This means that on the Cape and Islands visitors are welcome to participate in these activities with some restrictions:
- Accommodations of all types (including short term rental of homes, condos, and cottages)
- Seated dining and take out
- Retail shops
- Outdoor historic and recreational activities
But please check with local businesses and homeowners for specific dates and available amenities.
Additionally, precautions remain in place to
- Wear face coverings/masks in public
- Socially distance (6 feet apart, minimum)
- Wash hands frequently
- Stay home if you are sick
- Self-Quarantine when arriving in MA. The Governorhas instructed all travelers arriving to MA to self-quarantine for 14 days. This does not apply to travelers from Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, or New Jersey.Please check with your host or local business for specific opening dates and available amenities.
See this link for more information on Phase 3.